Blue Sky Venture Capital currently has investments in companies across a broad range of industries, including e-commerce, consumer technology, medical devices and specialty pharmaceuticals.
Blue Sky Venture Capital takes a technology and industry agnostic approach and invests in a diverse and balanced portfolio of venture capital opportunities.
Typically, these opportunities will meet most of the following characteristics:
- be rapidly growing Australian-based businesses in the ‘late VC/early expansion’ stage of development;
- have management teams with proven track records;
- have a sustainable competitive advantage that gives it the potential to become nationally and/or globally competitive in its sector;
- provide Blue Sky Venture Capital with a meaningful equity stake with board representation and appropriate shareholder protections;
- have an enterprise value of <$50 million;
- be seeking between $0.5 million – $15 million in funding; and
- an investment horizon of < 4 years.